All vaccinations must be paid for on the day and before seeing the Nurse.
Information on vaccinations & malaria prevention recommendations for all countries can be found at NaTHNaC. We recommend you look at this before your appointment if you have access to the internet.
- Cholera – Free
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and IPV (polio) – Free
- Hepatitis A course of 2 injections – Free
- (Second injection within 12 months)
- Hepatitis A Booster Only – Free
- Typhoid – Free
- Yellow Fever – from a designated Yellow Fever Centre
- Hepatitis B single injection – £40 per dose
- Hepatitis B Course of 3 injections – £120.00
- Hepatitis B Rapid Course of 4 injections – £160.00
- Hepatitis B Course of 3 injections – £82.50
- Hepatitis B Rapid Course of 4 injections – £110.00
- Rabies course of 3 injections – Available at Travel Clinics
- Japanese Encephalitis course of 2 injections – At Travel Clinics
- Tickborne Encephalitis Course of 3 injections – At Travel Clinics
Visit MASTA for a list of travel clinics.
- Advice only
- Proguanil, Chloroquine, Malarone, Doxycycline or Mefloquine
- Available without prescription from selected pharmacies who specialise in malaria advice.
For Children Under 5 years, they will need to be prescribed at the surgery, so a private prescription fee and the cost of medication will be incurred.