District Nurses Tel: 9495084
Health Visitors Tel: 0118 949 5132
Please click Home Care Services to be directed to Wokingham Borough Council web page
- London Road, Reading, RG1 5AN Tel:0118 322 5111
- Hospital car parks
- Wokingham to Royal Berkshire Hospital Bus No. 3, Wokingham to Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Wokingham to Royal Berkshire Hospital changing at Loddon Bridge, adj 644 The George (on Wokingham Road). Bus No. 190 Wokingham to Royal Berkshire Hospital (changing at Loddon Bridge). Transfer to Bus No.19C towards Reading Town Centre, Station Road and get off at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Craven Road
- There is also a no.19 bus route from Reading Station to the Hospital with parking if required at the station car park. Alternatively patients can make use of Park and Ride services to the station.
- Getting to the Royal Berkshire Hospital (leaflet)
- By bicycle: Bicycle racks are available near Maternity, Endoscopy, Battle Block, North Block, South Block and near the road entrance of the multi-storey car park
Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ Tel: 01276 604604
- Getting to Frimley Park Hospital – please click here
Wokingham Community Hospital
- Barkham Road, Wokingham, RG41 2RE Tel: 0118 949 5000 (main switchboard)
- Please note: If you are driving to Wokingham Community Hospital using Satellite Navigation, please use the postcode RG41 2XR.
Reading Walk-in Health Centre
- 1st Floor, 103-105 Broad Street Mall, Reading, RG1 7QA Tel: 0118 902 8300
Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS)
- For more information click here
- Healthwatch is the new consumer champion that will bring the voice and influence of local people to shape the development and delivery of local heath and care services.Wokingham Healthwatch
- Telephone: 08457 90 90 90
- The Samaritans offer a 24-hour telephone helpline. You can also contact them via email and letter.
Important numbers taken from the NHS Choices website
Phone 0300 330 1348 for the dental services help line
Phone 0300 330 1343 for the Low Income Scheme help line
Phone 0300 330 1341 for queries about medical exemption certificates.
Phone 0300 330 1341 for queries about PPCs.
Phone 0300 330 1349 for the prescription services help line
Phone 0300 330 1347 for queries about tax credit certificates
Phone 0845 610 1112 to order a paper copy of the HC12 and HC5 forms
For all other queries call 0300 330 1343